C'mon Punk, Make my Day!! Great lines

Andyman

Scroungus Stereophilus
Subscriber
Rather than continue the hijack at the 5 best movie thread, let's start a fresh one.
I'll open with something of a musical nature.........

Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got Country AND Western.

Mickey Rourke in Barfly

"I like people... but sometimes, I like them better when they're not around" :smoke:

Margaret Dumont: "I didn't come here to be insulted!"
Groucho Marx: "Where do you usually go?"

I'll repeat the ultimate line from the other thread

"Ejector seat ?!? You're joking."

"Kid, we all got it comin' " (Clint Eastwood from Unforgiven)

"We're gonna need a bigger boat."

Got me thinking now, so more later.

Cheers.

Office Space.......

Peter Gibbons......

Well, I generaly come in at least fifteen minuites late...and I use the side door, that way the boss can't see me, hehe... and uh...after that I just sorta space out for about an hour. yea!...I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probly another hour after lunch too. I'd say in a given week, I probly do about 15 minuites of real....actual....work.

"Yippie Kay Yay Mother F%^ker"

"We're gonna need a bigger boat"

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it."

"All I need are some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine."

"We got two categories of pilots around here. We got the prime pilots that get the hot planes, and we got pudknockers who dream about getting the hot planes. Now what are you two pudknockers gonna have?"

"We deal in lead, friend."

Last edited:
As good as it gets:
"Carol the waitress, meet Simon the fag."

Cool Runnings:
"You could be on a wheaties box!"

Nick Romano -- Knock On Any Door
"Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse."

Full Metal Jacket
"This is my rifle, this is my gun
This is for fighting, this is for fun"

The Shining
"Hereeees Johnny!"

The Sixth Sense
"I see dead people"

and more reccently...

Fun with Dick and Jane (go see it!!!)
"Ola!"
"Where are you going with the television????"

Oh Fernando, your mother ate my dog! - Dead Alive AKA Braindead

It's better when heard in context, Mom sitting there with a Dogs tail hanging out of her mouth. :lmao:

Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, looks you crooked in the eye and asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Back
Top Bottom