Coming March 1st First Annual AK Membership Raffle (Free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

buglegirl

I Want To Be The Girl With The Most Cake
Subscriber
MOD EDIT: GO HERE TO ENTER CONTEST

Hiya,

This place has given me a lot and I always try to find ways to give back. So for the last few weeks I have been offering items from my collection to "Buy" one years Subscriber benefits with the idea to raffle them off. These will be to give non subscribers an idea what subscription really means. I even had some others step up that really warmed my heart.

There are no strings attached other than I want to restrict these to non subscribers.

There are a total of ten memberships being offered.

I will have someone else randomly generate 10 numbers between 1 and 500 and then start a thread (Here) March 1st at noon EST which will run until March 10th Noon EST with winners announced March 11th and awarded subscriber benefits for one year. People will post a number in the thread and I hope people try to pick unique numbers but any ties that go beyond ten memberships I will cover out of pocket.

This has no strings other than please limit this to non subscribers. If we don't get ten participants the memberships not awarded will be "Saved" for VOA later this year and raffled off then.

Thanks!!!

Frannie

PS: I would appreciate if people can help me get the word out over the next day or so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom