Connecticut to Denver March 21

hammr7

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
My nephew is driving from the Hartford, CT area to Denver, leaving on March 21 or March 22. He has a pickup truck and will be traveling fairly light on the way out. He is more than interested in finding ways to subsidize his trip out. In the past he has lugged gear all over the place with and for me. If anyone needs a long haul west please let me know.

The return trip is a bit up in the air at the moment. He may stay a while visiting friends and relatives before making the trip back. But if you want something moved east around the end of March let me know and I can update you when plans are finalized.

Is it a covered bed pickup? If so, I have some furniture in Denver that I'd really love to get out here. Problem is he'd have to drive a few extra hours north into MN...I could meet in the TC and would gladly help subsidize the trip...

Sadly it isn't a covered bed. Tarps only get you so far if the weather turns (and if the furniture is upholstered). And Duluth is a bit north as he normally runs I-70.

Back
Top Bottom