Coolest Gear Photography

corry2403

May I humbly suggest a sticky for members coolest pics of their gear, where top photography meets top gear? Where we set new benchmarks for hi-fi imagery! Funky angles, stunning lighting and crispness of focus...etc

Ummm, just a thought, what do you guys think? :smoke:

nice thought but would eat up too much server space, or whatever they call it. JMO

not if you host your pics on other sites, like Flickr, or imageshack or so, and then post the link here with
around it...

great idea, btw :)
now, where's my photocamera... :D

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

Yeah, it doesn't have to be huge to be a great pic! You can reduce the size without losing the impact...

I can't even get them to put important things on stickys, like a cleaning old gear or how to buy speakers. Questions asked over and over and over and over. JMO.

Since you are posting pictures of Polk's... here is one of a pair of 7c's I used to own. It's probably one of the best pictures I have ever taken of some of my gear. I like how the contrast in the lighting turned out.

Denny

2363058046_f5b357c363_b.jpg

I have photographed some of my gear - past and present - here. It is also fun to make collages such as this one.

I am a total photography amateur, with a point-and-shoot camera and no special equipment beyond a tripod, but I enjoy looking at these photos, nevertheless -- probably mostly because the gear is mine and I have fond memories of it. :tresbon:

Here's one I took a few months back trying to get a shot of the needle in the groove.
I think it turned out well.
attachment.php

Attachments

• needle.JPG
    needle.JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 9,559
i'm game!!i'll place this for starters, and a little later i'll post some really weird angles...

Now look what you've started :D

I took this one a while back after putting some LED "spotlights" in the dustcover for those laid-back listening sessions. I will admit, it could be better. I will have to retake it using my tripod.

Attachments

• IMG_1933 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_1933 (Medium).JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,199
Older picture, the system has changed some.
But this is my favorite one.

Dave

Attachments

• System Pic.JPG
    System Pic.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,239
Photographer I am not!

Attachments

• PICT0139.jpg
    PICT0139.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 641
  • PICT0141.jpg