Craigslist: Portland, OR

Well someone just got a great deal on a Teac R2R, Dual TT and Sansui receiver.
If it's you then I would be interested in the R2R or TT.
(I have been looking lately for a good R2R and 1229)

Last edited:
I saw that too Sos13. Was kinda tempted myself but just couldn't justify it.... Both to myself and my wife.
Hope all is well for you and the family over there.

Yeah and I missed in the ad the first time he had the A25s listed separately for $115. Tried to get then after all but I was too late.

I'd love to get out to that sale, but I never have time to get that far out

Wow, ya have to be fast this weekend. A nice pair of L710's and a pair of NHT 2.5i's. Hope that one of you guys got to get one of these.
Damn.

Just found out Investment Audio is going to online business only after Wed. They are closing their doors. Just goes to show how hard it is to survive as a brick and mortar audio shop unless you are selling high dollar components and know what you are doing well enough that you have repeat customers.
Online is where they maximize the profits. Trying to sell something to the 30 people in the door a day or thousands of potential buyers online. The Internet is a double edged sword sometimes.

Trouble is that ebay/paypal fees are like 14% nowadays. Warranty issues requiring shipping could eat up a bottom line right quick.
Anybody know who is doing their repair work?

Trouble is that ebay/paypal fees are like 14% nowadays. Warranty issues requiring shipping could eat up a bottom line right quick.
Anybody know who is doing their repair work?
They probably send an email to the buyer and have them pay over the phone via Square or whatever. That saves them the PayPal fees at least. A friend bought something from them recently and that's how they prefer to be paid I guess.

I just moved back to my home shop and only take cash. If I have to ship, then it's USPS money order.

Back
Top Bottom