Crazy or unique food combinations.

qdrone

Music is my mistress
Every once in a while talking to people about food they throw out a weird sandwich or food dish they love and eat.
Mine,instead of Peanut Butter and Jelly I enjoy Peanut Butter,Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard and Swiss Cheese on one slice of Toasted Bread . Huh?
What's your odd creation you enjoy eating?

Ketchup sandwich's, (just Ketchup on a burger bun). Dunking French fries in a vanilla or chocolate shake. Funny story. When we started to make a family, one day, I worked 1/2 day. When I came home from work, my wife was eating scrambled eggs, sardines, and a cherry sucker, (all at the same time)! I said "You are Pregnant". We got a home test kit, and a positive result.

Another one from my youth since you mentioned French Fries. Everyone use to dip their fries in Bob's Bleu Cheese Dressing. In fact because it caught on Bob's started to charge ..25 cents for a side of Bleu cheese.

Scrambled eggs with bananas. Simply slice a banana into the raw, mixed egg and then cook it up as normal.

And since I have had Cottage Cheese with pineapple mixed with it, the pineapple juice doesn't surprise me a bit.

Back
Top Bottom