CYMATICS, 1 kool video for audiokarma members who love their Speakers & music coming from them!

Another great consideration
The best part of this video is when they play the 432 Hz and 440 Hz tones together to make a warbling 'beat frequency' of 8 Hz. This is a PERFECT example of how supposedly inaudible frequencies have effects that are startling in their obvious audibility. You can count the 8 warbles per second.

Listen at 4:58.

About 10 years ago or so I listened to a couple of different guests on a talk show call the powerhour with Joyce Riley on shortwave radio and they discussed in detail this subject which I still find intriguing and on occasion when I bring it up to people in general they are absolutely Clueless. .
Just like I was I would have never have realized the depth of this intriguing subject until I heard about it on the show

Whether or not it's important that's for you to decide... myself I believe there is something to this assertion since there have been scientific studies done by a few showing the effects on our reaction to the difference in Hertz.

The shape of a transducer definitely matters as one could see direct evidence in this video of the patterns made in real time.
This video is really unique on the web what it addresses is cool because it scratches the surface of the effects of tones from different materials and makes me wonder what kind of laboratory tests are done on materials for making transducers for audiophile grade speakers, and I wonder what other instruments of measuring are incorporated or could be to develop transducers to become the most accurate reproducers of sound such as lasers, smoke, high humidity or gas chamber testing to measure sonic waves? Cerwin Vega had a speaker set that came loaded with bags of gas used as dampening material which is intriguing in and of itself and makes me wonder if any sealed Chambers I've ever been loaded with different gases to measure Sonic effects in the atmosphere measured by laser measuring devices or other sophisticated sensors??
I would think after a hundred plus years audio reproduction some person or Corporation has had to try to do some research and development if for nothing else but science?

Okay it's time for me to get a government grant and set up a study for a scientific experiment.

Now that I think about it the United States government did come up with Sonic weapon technology that they use on protest crowds

Back
Top Bottom