Deleting threads.

I had the impression it was a matter of the new software not having the "Delete" option available, rather than some sort of philosophical change by the Admins and Mods...:dunno:

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

Anyhow you are complaining about not being able to post animated Gifs.

The year 1996 called and wants that type of web graphic back.

Frannie

James Bond called. He wants your custom title with a vodka, shaken, not stirred.

Hiya,

That is a album title. From this century.

EDIT: Interestingly its from 1996 also. Imagine that.

Frannie

Hiya,

I had the impression it was a matter of the new software not having the "Delete" option available, rather than some sort of philosophical change by the Admins and Mods...:dunno:

Nah I think the staff here loves complaint threads like this one.

Frannie

Hiya,

You can combine em if you want to save a few lines of code.

undconstand.gif

graphics-guestbook-159514.gif

animated-counter-image-0003.gif

Frannie

Last edited:
The sarcasm that you can't contain seems to be a bit disrespectful and a bit insulting to that other member, IMO. The delete button comes in quite handy when you make accidental double post, post something that someone already answers while your still working your post, perhaps someone does say something a bit rash and then right after the post they realize it is in poor taste better that they are able to delete it than leave it up there to offend someone or cause a thread lock. What ever the reason the ability to delete it, or not to delete, wasn't based on your opinion. The fact that the administration felt it was worthy of including it as a perk for those that paid says enough.

The sarcasm that you can't contain seems to be a bit disrespectful and a bit insulting to that other member, IMO. The delete button comes in quite handy when you make accidental double post, post something that someone already answers while your still working your post, perhaps someone does say something a bit rash and then right after the post they realize it is in poor taste better that they are able to delete it than leave it up there to offend someone or cause a thread lock. What ever the reason the ability to delete it, or not to delete, wasn't based on your opinion. The fact that the administration felt it was worthy of including it as a perk for those that paid says enough.

But its OK to disrespect the staff here with these constant complaint's about the littlest things ??

There are bigger things in the world to worry about than not being able to post animated gifs.

My disrespect as you term it was not over the question of whether we should be able to delete threads or not.

Frannie

It's not like the delete option is make or break for me but most, I'd think, expect to get a full gallon of milk when they pay for one.

It's not like the delete option is make or break for me but most, I'd think, expect to get a full gallon of milk when they pay for one.
Agreed

I have prepaid for two year....two gallons, But I haven't started one whining thread yet.

But its OK to disrespect the staff here with these constant complaint's about the littlest things ??

There are bigger things in the world to worry about than not being able to post animated gifs.

My disrespect as you term it was not over the question of whether we should be able to delete threads or not.

Frannie

The administration has heard worse than this, I doubt they are losing any sleep over it. And if a member says something a bit less than merited in your eyes it still is not a reason to go overboard with mocking pics and post, just saying, your above that right?

Speaking of whining threads....

There is a lot of things I would like to see changed, or we had and don''t have now for whatever reason. There is a lot of people I miss and don't see anymore, and some I wish would leave.

However it's not my site.......soooooo

What should I do.........how about something constructive?

The administration has heard worse than this, I doubt they are losing any sleep over it. And if a member says something a bit less than merited in your eyes it still is not a reason to go overboard with mocking pics and post, just saying, your above that right?
I had no issue with this thread until it started into the realm of we are paying for these features with our subscription.

I don't pay for the subscription personally for anything else than to support what this site does. Not to gain some leverage over the over-worked , under appreciated staff here.

So if you have a problem with that philosophy of mine fine we can agree to disagree.

I don't personally have a problem with either you or Leesonic. Just wish this carping about the upgrade would settle down some.

Frannie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom