Did some work today

x_25

Big Vandies!! Mwahahah...
Rearranged things, rewired everything and added in a 10" powered sub. I quite like the results. Currently listening to some Floyd with the lights out and chillin. :smoke:

DSCF7246resize.png

Nice! I'm in the process of rearranging my junk and getting it off the floor. Too bad I'm not functional at the moment like you are. I like the really subdued lighting. Dimmer switch or just a general lack of it?

Nice! I'm in the process of rearranging my junk and getting it off the floor. Too bad I'm not functional at the moment like you are. I like the really subdued lighting. Dimmer switch or just a general lack of it?

Evening with the light off and the lava lamp. 15 second exposure to get that picture. :yes:

Nice setup, I like the look of those Vandersteens. The day I picked up my DQ-10s, I had a choice between the Dahlquists or original Vandersteen 2s. Didn't get to listen to the 2s, always wanted to hear some though.

I bet they like that Phase Linear power though.

Love way the colors turned out with a 25 sec exposure, especially the color the speakers turned out as.

Don't think you're the only one upgrading though, I just replaced all my speakers with 2 fishers and 2 technics and on Thursday I'm getting a new receiver.

Looks great!:thmbsp: Love the Plasma Lamp/Globe:) Have one here myself.....they are said to have and impart "Mystic Audio Qualities" to the system..for those "In The Know" :naughty::D

Pretty picture! That looks like that system will provide many hours of listening bliss. I don't understand the naked driver on top of the left speaker though. Is that the sub that you mentioned?

Pretty picture! That looks like that system will provide many hours of listening bliss. I don't understand the naked driver on top of the left speaker though. Is that the sub that you mentioned?

Nope, that's the 10" acoustic coupler from that speaker. A combination of a shoddy repair by my (hey, it was my first time ever gluing a spider), Rick Wakeman, and a Pioneer Spec 4 managed to make a beautiful little roll on the end of the aluminum voice coil former. Just need to get around to shipping it off to Vandersteen for repair.

Chillin :thmbsp: Good tunes and a relaxing atmosphere are all you need. TV what's that?

Back
Top Bottom