Digital only play list:

Slackerjazz1.jpg

Just cause I'm almost always posting in "today's metal playlist" doesn't mean that's all I listen to. :D

Me too. I listen to classical and jazz regularly, for instance, but never post it on AK because when I am doing so I am busy with work or reading/self study and don't really have time for the distraction of AK. :D

I used to work with someone who was a big NIN fan. Last year he went to one of their shows, and he said in between songs Trent Reznor yelled "Steal my albums!"

Interesting. The only thing I really know about him is that he's a pretty big Rush fan (he was interviewed in the Rush documentary for instance).

Neil Young - Le Noise

neil-young-le-noise-1.jpg

This is good stuff, any fan of Neil would like it. :yes:

ariakotr.jpg

Aria - Герой Асфальта

Metal by way of Russia, I think this is a offical release from the Moroz record company. This band is nicknamed "the russian iron maiden", with good effect, as they are very similar...and dare I say, sometimes I prefer Aria, just flat-out good metal.

It's sitting on a copy of Sam & Max Surfing the highway, which is the full set of sam&max comics, which I highly recommend...why the comic?, well, it's a nice prop, and the english name of the album is "Hero of Asphalt":yes:

ariakotr.jpg

Aria - Герой Асфальта

Metal by way of Russia, I think this is a offical release from the Moroz record company. This band is nicknamed "the russian iron maiden", with good effect, as they are very similar...and dare I say, sometimes I prefer Aria, just flat-out good metal.

It's sitting on a copy of Sam & Max Surfing the highway, which is the full set of sam&max comics, which I highly recommend...why the comic?, well, it's a nice prop, and the english name of the album is "Hero of Asphalt":yes:

Great Album and Great Comic.

Back
Top Bottom