directions

CJ_S

Anyone have simple instructions on how to get there from the windsor-detroit tunnel? I looked up on mapquest and it puts you on like 7 different roads to get there. Just wondering if there's an easier way. Looks like i'm flying solo and my navigational skills aren't the best so looking for easiest route. Hate to end up at some small club on 8 mile or something. :scratch2:

I guess there are no takers for directions huh? I saw on the AK 2006 website under the banner hotel/venue the address is wrong for the hotel. It says Husdon Dr. rather than Hudson Dr. Mapqwest corrected me.

Chris, this is much less complicated than it appears. There are some construction detours, so this isn't really all that bad. If you want to simplify it, after you turn right on East Jefferson, take the turnaround (in front of the RenCen) then proceed west, across Woodward. You bear left, and get on the Lodge, MI-10, northbound. Then follow the Mapquest directions at the "Take the exit toward 9 MILE RD" point.

That seem any better to you? The only problem is, I am unsure whether there are any detours in the stretch between Jefferson, and I-94, on the Lodge.

It's JL Hudson Drive. Ernies directions should be solid. You can just roll down your window once you hit the Lodge freeway, and listen for the deep bass, or feel free to send a PM with you where you're starting out from, and I'll be more than happy to assist.

Back
Top Bottom