Do not order boxes from Office Depot!

HyKlas

I put an order in for boxes on 4/24, showed as shipped on 4/25, and have yet to receive them. No tracking information is available due to being sent from a 3rd party shipper.

Office Depot escalated my case but I still haven't heard back in 5 days. Just called to cancel. Rediculous... This is 2017, information can be transmitted instantaneously. There's no excuse.

Ended up going with Uline last week and had them at my door next day. The cost more was than double but at least they showed up.

I was surprised to see that homeless despot carries quite a selection of what looked like really sturdy boxes.
Haven't tried (or needed) any yet, but definitely on my list to check when the times comes to sell stuff:)

Yes, I was in Home Depot the other day, and noticed a nice selection of boxes (various sizes), rolls of bubble wrap, and sheets of rigid styrofoam. It`s all right there....

Man, I used to order several hundred cardboard boxes at a time. We shipped over 6,000 packages per year, so I could order just about any other type of box I wanted and get the bulk discount. I think that's why, even 18 years later, I'm still in sticker shock seeing the prices of boxes being sold at retail...

Back
Top Bottom