Does anyone have a big A$$ system....

38 speakers and 18 amps... Show me what you got... View attachment 1354279 View attachment 1354281

Welcome to AK. Not all of us are so judgemental or clever. l do admit yours is bigger than mine but my power bill is smaller and I can still hear except when my wife is talking or so she tells me. Most of the folks here are focused on the "more is better thing" in a slightly different way. I would love to hear it.

Feeling a little insignificant next to that monstrosity of yours.
amps x 2
15" woofers x 4
12" woofers x 4
Klispch sub x 1
6" center x 1
It's enough punch to knock stuff over if it's not tied down.
I have a slew of other speakers I swap in and out but this is what I have on now.
9.JPG 10.JPG 14.JPG 7.JPG

Curious about what preamplifier output can handle the load of 18 amplifier inputs...:idea:
I use Celabs .... one input and nine outs.... you can daisy chain them as well.... so I have 18 outs for 18 amps... you can find them on Ebay...

I would get rid of all of that stuff except for that one pair of Infinity RS3's and one decent clean amp. There's something to be said about Quality over Quantity.
I have quality and quantity. 2 speakers....lol boring.... the rock Gods are laughing....

705829.jpg

It's all a matter of perspective...
My mother and father-in-law would say I have two big ass systems..
And they would be more than happy with just my ohm C2 and a simple receiver but even at that they would consider that a big ass system...
Now big ass system to me is like the original posters picture...
With enough amplifiers to run them all...

My ideal big ass system would be Infinity reference standard their largest ever made..

Better yet
Or the new MBL Extremes with all of their biggest and best amplifiers.

That's my dream big ass system.
But I need a big ass bank account too now wouldn't I . .?

https://www.ecoustics.com/reviews/mbl-101-x-treme-omnidirectional-floorstanding/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom