Does anyone own or have information on Jamo Concert II bookshelf speakers?

fredcohiba

I recently bought a pair of these for $100 from someone who said they were fantastic. And they are. Bye bye Mission 761i. The Jamos have more detailed mids and a smoother high end. And I thought the Missions were the summit.
Anyway. Looking for some more info on them. Thanks.

Thank you so much. Ifyou happen to find that brochure, I would love to get a copy of it. PM me if you need more information or if there is a fee associated with getting the brochure or a copy.

I've found it and will scan the relevant pages for you. :)

Basically, you got the bargain of the century in those Concert II bookshelf speakers.

They applied much of that technology down the track to produce some incredible speakers. I have quite a number of Jamos, having been very impressed with them, their beautiful design and construction. They were very easy to sell, because they outperformed Yamaha, Energy, Pioneer and any local offerings, looked better and had ranges that appealed to the ladies as well.

Yours are a 1991 model, at the time Jamo were by far the world's largest speaker producers.

The Mahogany finish was beautiful. We only stocked the black but could order the mahogany. Black was 'in' in 1991, but I always preferred the mahogany.

They look to be in fabulous condition.

Back
Top Bottom