Votes: 52 37.7%
  • Krispy Kreme

Votes: 80 58.0%
  • 7-11

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Wawa

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
One of the best freely improvised albums of all time....

a4145313080_10.jpg

A store called Donut Fresh Express opened up in our town almost directly across from Dunkin Donuts. I figured they would only last a few months, We tried them and the donuts are much better than Dunks and cheaper. They are still there after several years and their customer base keeps growing.

maple-bacon-kinda-wish.jpg

I have always love Krispy Kreme when the hot donut sign is on. In the Richmond area, we now have Sugar Shack and it's pretty amazing. When there was only one location, folks were lined up outside the door. They have an amazing Maple Bacon donut.

I went into Sugar Shack because I happened to be nearby and hadn't had breakfast yet. "What's the least sugary thing you have?" I inquired. "Um, nothing," the lady responded.

Still, got a doughnut and coffee and the coffee was good too.

Well, there was Yum-yum donuts in Minnesota an they were great. Big fat Asian guy made 'em. He was super friendly and the donuts were fantastic. I only mention Asian because he spoke zero English, so unless his daughter was there, ordering involved lots of pointing and him laughing. I only mention "Fat" because as a skinny guy, if I could make donuts that good I'd be fat, too!

I seldom eat donuts but when I do I prefer Dunkin or, locally, Salvador's Bakery, whose donuts are outrageously good.

Back
Top Bottom