Dream Theater: Systematic Chaos

To everyone, especially the thread starter and all the other's who have not felt the need to insult me personally (I did no such thing to anyone in here and will hardly bother to reply to those who have done so to me) just because I may have criticized a band they like (and others have agreed with my assessments, but yet they escape criticism while I am singled out), sorry if I was going off topic, I just thought we were allowed and even encouraged to discuss all aspects of a band in a thread about said band, even if those things may be somewhat negative. I don't see the harm in a free discussion of, well, anything, much less of a band.

If admin wishes to delete all of my posts in here than that is totally fine with me. Either way, I'm out, and again, sorry to all the friendly and good posters in here! :thmbsp:

I looked back thru the thread and don't see where others really agreed or disagreed with you unless I'm missing something. But you were the one that wrote a short story (post #6 & 38) on DT in here and pointed out what seemed like every detail about he said/she said stuff which, to me, doesn't make or break a band for me to listen to them. Who cares about their attitudes...it's part of the business...even in Country music. If you don't like them, fine. Don't buy it and/or don't listen to it. All this thread was about was their new CD that came out.

It's all good but.....now, back to our regularly scheduled program.

Speaking of, I'm going to see Dream Theater tomorrow night in Austin, TX at a place called "The Backyard" (outdoors). My best friend and his son are coming down from Arkansas to go since his brother (who lives in Austin) got us tickets and VIP passes. Should be a fun time with about 10 of us going.

The stereo is a regular redbook CD, the multi-channel is a DVD. There's no SACD.

I watched the DVD before the CD, enjoyed it immensely and like to visualize the different shots of the players as I listen to the CD. Nice to hear Myung talk also- first time i heard his voice !!

Is it just me, or do others hear a Metallica resemblence in the vocals on this disc?

Back
Top Bottom