Drugs are bad...mmm'kay?

I like the fact that Yamaha was willing to push the envelope on speaker design back then. Yamaha had some amazing gear back in the day, think 1020, 2020, 3020 receivers, NS1000 speakers, etc., etc. If you don’t have innovators and early adopters, just think where we would be now with technology. This seems like somewhat of a “miss”, but think about how many “hits” they actually had back in their prime? I’m still hoping to acquire some prime Yamaha vintage gear!

I like the fact that Yamaha was willing to push the envelope on speaker design back then. Yamaha had some amazing gear back in the day, think 1020, 2020, 3020 receivers, NS1000 speakers, etc., etc. If you don’t have innovators and early adopters, just think where we would be now with technology. This seems like somewhat of a “miss”, but think about how many “hits” they actually had back in their prime? I’m still hoping to acquire some prime Yamaha vintage gear!
That may be so, but I don't want to be the one trying to find replacement surrounds on that wacko driver in 10 years!!

Back
Top Bottom