Emission Labs solid plate Globe 45: Outcome

Wow, I thought that this thread may have gotten zapped during one of the server upgrades. Guess not. :no: MikE

stabist said:
Kuzma TT comes from a little country named Slovenia and not from Czech Republic!!!
Slovenia is one of the states that formed out of former Yugoslavia!!

Slovenia? Curses! I was attacked by werewolves the last time I visited Slovenia.

Well, that settles it - I'm putting my Kuzma Stabi S turntable and Stogi S tonearm up for sale immediately. Click here if this analog rig sounds interesting to you...

Hi stabist,

Just kidding about the werewolves, of course! And yes, that was a serious goof I made about Kuzma's location.

Out of curiosity, does Slovenia have many other high-end audio manufacturers of the same caliber as Kuzma?

Cheers,
Brian

Hi!

Actually we have quite few different manufacturers od audio equipment ... Some more and some less sucesfull.

Personaly I find mr. Kuzma and his TTs the most "high-end-ish" I mean - the TT's he makes are gorgeus ... And I also think he has the longest tradition and is constant in the bussines from all of them. I think Stabi I came out around 20yrs ago ...

Well - others that are trying to find their position under the high-end sun are PearAudio and HajdinjakLabs. Audioplan and Ubiq were also from Slovenia.
Oh, and now there are some guys called Stylos - that produces some very $$ DAC. Then mr. Korosec with his Nubiru phone preamp - you can find a test on tnt-audio. I must not forget to mr Sebart and his tube amplifiers.

I've heard some VERY good things about Pear Audio - hopefully, their electronics will find their way to the States sometime soon...

Hi!

Yes, I had a chance to hear PearAudio once or twice - and I like it - the guy is our distributor for Dynavector, Bedini, Shahinian and Well Tempered - so I guess there will be some kind of vica versa and he will export some of his products ...
I forgot yesterday to Acoustic Preference. The latest attempt of some slovenian crew to launch high-end products ...

Back
Top Bottom