Emotiva XDA-1

I received my XDA-1 and have it hook up to three inputs so far. My initial impression so far it that it is one of the more warm sounding DACs I have used. No harshness, or glare in the high frequencies

Okeedokee, have had the unit for a while now and love it, just today added a V-Link II and my gawd am I happy with the sound :) anything coming form my Mini-Mac just sounds like magic now. System consists of :

Mini-mac (usb) V-link (optical digital) Emotiva XDA-1 (rca jacks) Marantz 2270 - One pair of Dynaco A-25's at full range, and one pair of Dynaco A-25's paired with a BIC F12 subwoofer.

Listening to Bebo Valdez on Pandora right now, sounds like he's in my living room :banana:

I ordered one yesterday, just could not resist... :) Will see how it stands against my heavily moded Adcom GDA-600.

I'm very heavily considering it, though I doubt it'll be available by the time I can grab the cash, I want to upgrade a few things before the DAC.

Doesn't the mini have digital optical out?

Okeedokee, have had the unit for a while now and love it, just today added a V-Link II and my gawd am I happy with the sound :) anything coming form my Mini-Mac just sounds like magic now. System consists of :

Mini-mac (usb) V-link (optical digital) Emotiva XDA-1 (rca jacks) Marantz 2270 - One pair of Dynaco A-25's at full range, and one pair of Dynaco A-25's paired with a BIC F12 subwoofer.

Listening to Bebo Valdez on Pandora right now, sounds like he's in my living room :banana:

Back
Top Bottom