Enter Poland!

Wassock

Hello folks ... I'm new, so forgive any errors! I'm also old (retired), and live in Warsaw, Poland. I have been an enthusiastic (and reasonably competent) amateur electronics hobbyist since the days of half-pint-sized metallised valves with clips on the top, so I hope I can contribute a few laughs from time to time.

I also have some service problems with my rather retired machines, especially as manuals and parts are difficult to get in this very different market. I'll hit the appropriate page with a problem later today. In the meantime, thanks for reading ... see you all around.

(By the way, 'wassock' is North of England slang for a crazy guy ... just thought you'd like to know).

Welcome to AK!

You fit right in here. Plenty of people here still love those old tube/valve units, even the ones with the metal clips on top! :yes: :thmbsp:

I have a soft spot in my heart for all things Polish, because my ancestry is largely Polish. :D

Вы говорите по–русски? Я его учусь, но я не его хорошо говорю.

Welcome to AK, Wassock! I think you'll find a great deal of like-minded folks here.

Back
Top Bottom