Exhibitor Check In for AKfest 2012

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Admin
Super Mod
Subscriber
Exhibitor Registration for AKfest 2012 will begin on Friday, April 27, 2012 at 3pm.

We will ONLY be checking in Exhibitors and Members with rooms. Lanyards will not be available for sale during Check In on Friday.

Questions about Member Rooms

Hello,

Are the room assignments already made or do we find out on Friday? I'd like to know which room I'm going to be in if that is possible.

Is there any information available on the rooms (e.g. dimensions floor-plan)? What will there be in the room?

Please point me to the appropriate thread if this info is posted somewhere else.

Thanks

Hello,

Are the room assignments already made or do we find out on Friday? I'd like to know which room I'm going to be in if that is possible.

Is there any information available on the rooms (e.g. dimensions floor-plan)? What will there be in the room?

Please point me to the appropriate thread if this info is posted somewhere else.

Thanks

:scratch2:

The room will have one desk chair, 2 night stands, a floor lamp, 6 banquet chairs, and one table. If you need more/less chairs you will probably be able to find them in the hallway. We have made arrangements to have extra chairs available.

Back
Top Bottom