Fargo

There running commercials on the 3rd season now and I'm hooked already. The first two seasons were stellar. Can't wait for April 19.

This.

I was very skeptical about the TV series - hard to follow in The Coen Bros shadow. Silly me - brilliant series!

Last edited:
With Ewan McGregor this time around ... VERY eager to see what they do this season!
Saw him on Seth Myers, Ewan was jacked up about his role on Fargo. He plays un identical twins in this Fargo season.

maybe they'll use Charley Boorman in the show -
those two were great in the "Long Way 'Round" motorcycle movies!

This should be awesome, risky to create a different tone/character set for each new season but they really pulled it off in s2 so I have high hopes for s3.
Lets hope it doesn't pull a True Detective.

Having just finished binge-watching both seasons of True Detective, I gotta say yeah - what the hell was with that, anyway? The first two seasons of Fargo were very good, I sure hope they keep it that way, and I am looking forward to finding out with great anticipation.

Having just finished binge-watching both seasons of True Detective, I gotta say yeah - what the hell was with that, anyway? The first two seasons of Fargo were very good, I sure hope they keep it that way, and I am looking forward to finding out with great anticipation.
As far as I understand it, the first season had been developing in the writers mind for a decent amount of time, whereas its success meant that the second season had to be rushed to meet a release date. I think I read somewhere that this was confirmed by HBO, but I can't remember for sure so take my words with a grain of salt.

Watched the Season 3 premiere.....off the wall, but on par with the two previous seasons. Looking forward to the plot & character developments to come....

Back
Top Bottom