Farscape

pustelniakr

Silver Miner at Large
Subscriber
Just discovered this series and it was kind of fun and innovative in many ways. I'm about 4 episodes into the first season, with access to all of them, so no spoilers please.

Jim Hennson TV...who'd have thought he could intrigue me?

Enjoy,
Rich P

Some interesting bits on that show, but I was mostly interested in the women on it. Claudia Black showed up all over the place after her time on Farscape. Ben Browder, not so much. Keep in mind as you get to the end, the 4th season wasn't supposed to be the last, but they ran out of money (or network support), so it didn't quite end right.

edit: something didn't seem right about that last bit, so I looked it up. They shot a followup special called The Peacekeeper Wars, which supposedly tied up the series (I never saw this one). Released on video, so maybe it's out there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farscape:_The_Peacekeeper_Wars

Last edited:
After Firefly, Farscape is one of my all time favorite Scifi shows. Had some great (and not so great) characters. But yeah, after Stargate, Claudia Black was kind of a crush.

LEXX... lol. Like Farscape, another show with an 'intelligent' ship. Canadian production with German eye candy. LEXX was a bit more Jean-Paul Sartre though... a handful of people in a closed system, and they loathe each other. At least Farscape's crew willingly worked together (most of the time).

Just discovered this series and it was kind of fun and innovative in many ways. I'm about 4 episodes into the first season, with access to all of them, so no spoilers please.

Jim Hennson TV...who'd have thought he could intrigue me?

Enjoy,
Rich P

If you've made through 4 eps you are in for the long enjoyable haul. It's a great show with humor and wonderful characters.

Back
Top Bottom