Fast and Loud

comish4

comish4
I was just wondering if anyone has heard of any rumors about Fast and Loud and our boy Slick Richard. I see that he has a new show similar to Bar rescue called Garage rescue. He goes in and helps people getting their garage that is losing money and he gets them on the road to riches via Richard's methods. But I like Fast and Loud is their any scuttlebutt out there about Richard and the boys minus Aaron?

I'll be interested to see what Garage Rescue is like when it hits. I've heard nothing of import really, just have seen the same advertisements for the new show. I think it's going to be hard for Richard without Aaron. Wonder if Aaron will have his own show sometime. They already spun off the Fired Up Garage from Fast And Loud, so it seems reasonable to expect Aaron might get something of his own going. On the other hand, he may have wanted to get out of that rat race and just do cool cars and bikes. I think the time crunch really bugged Aaron - having only 4 weeks to do total re-works of cars and such.

Without the bearded wonder .... I'll take a pass on the new show.

YUpuprBRpxn4hImOgHl_xiHQTvvjMisfw5Om4iDLk_FOHsmONYw0pkG4yEzD2uC-zsu2dK_zRtXnqpnUZ4N_MNYPWMofMWYNfQf-nLi41VgW-zs_xjc93tNKh2kQQi7DFj9dhwoXuWAYKv1CsFu6iZj3R6V7_3HSXtLiQTnYdBg=w530-h349-p

Not a big fan of Richard as it is so it will probably fall out of favor with me.I like Misfit Garage.More down to earth.

Richard sure did parley this show into an empire you have to give him that, yes Aaron sure had some talent. I thought maybe Richard and Dennis would hook up and travel around and buy cars he sure seemed good at finding rare car's.

I was suprised that AK stayed with GMG after his Pike's Peak run. He seemed very much like someone that just had an epiphany.

One of the guys in my local car club was on Fast & Loud, they gifted him a fire extinguisher. The back story, basically local kid became a viral video celebrity after setting himself on fire working on his v8 swap miata.

there are now dozens of new shows that show a lot more than F&L - I like the detail
from fantomworks - he's ex- military (Green Beret) and hires vets. he has a side gig
with providing vets with cars.

there was an episode where a mid-60s Impala came in with a 283 and rusted frame
painted over with rust-proofing. it left with a new frame and a 454.

Yowza.

Not a big Fan of Richard anymore, He's become too focused on money. I like the Roadkill guys a lot though, it's a web based show that's a little more down to earth

Not a big Fan of Richard anymore, He's become too focused on money. I like the Roadkill guys a lot though, it's a web based show that's a little more down to earth

Roadkill is very good and I like that they don't gloss over their failures. Although both are competent they come across as normal guy shade tree wrenches.

Might Car Mods is another good one and I might even like it the best of all. The combo ep w/ Roadkill was great. Loved the Subarute.

I liked Fast & Loud a lot when it was small. But the bigger it got and the more gonzoness they injected into it (plus all the side dramas), the less interesting it was.

I'd watch a new show w/ Aaron Kaufman fronting though, no question

Back
Top Bottom