Fest 2010 WiFi FREE w/sleeping rooms

Ms Grumpy

Administrator
Admin
Super Mod
Subscriber
Have you booked your room for the fest yet? If not - get off your behind and book it !!

Did you know that with your room you get;

1) FREE WiFi in your sleeping room.

2) FREE Breakfast Buffet

Now if you figure that the Wifi costs about $10.00 a day and that breakfast can cost you another $10.00. You are getting quite a deal staying in the Sheraton Novi.

SO BOOK YOUR ROOM.......Time is running out !!

I booked online, and I thought it was a 99 base rate, but it turned out to be 115. Did I do something wrong?

How late Saturday night can you check in to AK?
Thanks,
Jim

Jim,

Do you mean can you check in late ? If so I am sure you can. But the hotel will probably need to be notified. A call to them should be made to let them know.

Grumpy

Thanks guys! I really meant how late will the AK sign in go?
Regards,
Jim

Now I am going to have to buy a wifi card for my laptop. (Which is something I have been putting off anyway.)

i'm assuming we can get free WIFI in the listening rooms too?

I will have to double check on this. Please send me a PM if you don't hear back soon.

This makes me really wanna buy a laptop.

The hotel has a few computers available for use, down in the lobby for the hotels guest. No laptop required :)

Jim, listen for music, go toward it. I won't be too far away, and I will see to your registration.

Regular attendees know that, in the wee small hours, wherever the music is, I'm not far away, among good friends.

So, listen for the music, and you'll probably find me. Unless there are two different rooms with systems playing, in which case you'll have to check both.

I will be there!! I won't be staying at the hotel this year because my house is 30 minutes away. In fact I'll be in Michigan boxing up and permanently moving to Florida with Allied Van Lines.
NOTE: My move has been cordinated so I can be there to attend AK 2010. This is one event I won't miss.
See you all there ---- James (JHS2RT)

There are still rooms available at the discounted rate. We have been working with the hotel to hold out as long as possible to make sure everyone get a good rate.

Regular attendees know that, in the wee small hours, wherever the music is, I'm not far away, among good friends.

So, listen for the music, and you'll probably find me. Unless there are two different rooms with systems playing, in which case you'll have to check both.

And as most of you who know Ernie.... this is one of the only times that we can actually track him down easily. Since during the show, he doesn't sit still.

Back
Top Bottom