Firesign Theater Quotes

"Everything YOU know is WRONG!"

"It was hotter than Hooker in Heater today, and hotter than Heater in Hellmouth, where the high was 137 degrees with THUNDERSHOWERs anticipated later, this evening."

"Yes my brother Gog was right. How were we to know the comet would land right in the middle of our giant warehouse. It's a cataclymic sale down here. We're up to our poor necks..You're crazy we got'em. Your nap will rise again and that's my story...Good god its Magog brothers, Atlantis Carpet Reclaimers, serving Hooker, Heater, Hellmouth, and the low desert area."

"See that big ol' bear lappin' up that good ol' country water. Sure makes big hairy guy like me thirsty. That's when I wrap my lips around a tall sweaty head of a bottle of good ol' country Bear Whiz Bear. Like my pappy said, "Son, it's in the water. That's why its yellow." Bear Whiz Bear, Liquid Products Brewery, Animal Missouri."

Enjoy,
Rich P

Last edited:
Now I get it, FTAEBGB. :smoke: "I hope he gets back before all this dry ice melts". :D I need to finish fixin' th' turntable, there are 9 FT recordings here (mostly thanks to spartanmanor), & I've only heard a few, long ago. Or was that pretty soon? :scratch2:

"And there's hamburger all over the highway in Mystic, Connecticut."

Last edited:
Oh, I can unzip the file pretty easy, but gettin' the Cheez-Its open might be a little tricky. :scratch2: ;)

Oh, I can unzip the file pretty easy, but gettin' the Cheez-Its open might be a little tricky. :scratch2: ;)

OK. So are Cheez-Its puffy or crunchy? :D

I wonder if anyone has ever been busted because they left cheez-its prints at the scene? :scratch2:

... She's no fun, she fell right over. Wait a minute...didn't I say that on the other side of the record. Where am I? I better check...

OK. So are Cheez-Its puffy or crunchy? :D

I wonder if anyone has ever been busted because they left cheez-its prints at the scene? :scratch2:

... She's no fun, she fell right over. Wait a minute...didn't I say that on the other side of the record. Where am I? I better check...

Sorry about that, I forgot you were a foreigner, & might not know what Cheez-Its are. :p: ;) They're just little cheese flavored crackers, so pretty crunchy normally, unless you put jelly on them, or drink coffee with them, or drink water with them, or drink ANYTHING with them. I suppose you could even drink beer with them, which would be appropriate, while listening to "The Beer Song". I forgot all about that. Beer beer beer, beer beer beer, beer, beer, beer beer beer (repeat). :D

Sorry about that, I forgot you were a foreigner, & might not know what Cheez-Its are. :p: ;) They're just little cheese flavored crackers, so pretty crunchy normally, unless you put jelly on them, or drink coffee with them, or drink water with them, or drink ANYTHING with them. I suppose you could even drink beer with them, which would be appropriate, while listening to "The Beer Song". I forgot all about that. Beer beer beer, beer beer beer, beer, beer, beer beer beer (repeat). :D

Foreigner? :D Yah I saw Foreigner live at Rich Stadium in Buffalo:yes:

"Why does the porridge bird lay it's egg in the air?"

Cheers

Lar

The one that really sticks with me is: "Don't worry about the flies, we won't weigh them! " from the Big Toad commercial.

How I remember this I don't have a clue.
'Trickster, Tex Tirebiter takes on twelve, two-bit truck stop tricks in a Truckee trailer court.'

Tom

Nick

Nick, Nick, Nicky, Nick, Nick.

Crite’s modified Fortes, Crites modified Cornwall IIs, Marantz 1060, Marantz 140 amp,Marantz 170DC amp, Marantz 240 amp, Marantz 250 amp, Marantz 3200,Marantz 3300, Marantz 3600, Marantz 115B Tuner, Marantz 105 Tuner.
A Gaggle of Carver receivers, Ohm 2's, Dahlquist 9's, Denon Cd,
Technics SL-Q2 and an AR-XA. A Grant Fidelity Tube processor.

"Good Music, Single Malt and Old Motorcycles"

Back
Top Bottom