Firesign Theater Quotes

Turkish

follow in your books and repeat after me as we learn our next thee words in Turkish.....

I have noticed several Firesign Theater quotes lately. I wasn't sure any of us could remember those years. Thought it might be fun to start a Firesign Theater quote thread.

I will start off with,

"Bear Whiz Beer, 'like my Daddy always said, son its in the water, that's why it's yellow.'"

"Bear Whiz Beer liquid products Animal Missouri."

Jim:beer: :beerchug:

"Yes, living it Today's complex world of the future is a little like having bees live in your head. But there they are."

We love how you native Americans can instantly adapt and survive in whatever God forsaken wilderness we send you to...out there...sign here

We dedicate the Fort Stinking Desert National Indian Monument ...and cobalt testing range

You see that dehydrated horse, they do that

My brother & I have a lot of fun texting Firesign quotes back and forth. But our favorites are from Roller Maidens From Outer Space, which was really a Phil Austin production, but features the voices of all 4 of them. It was re-released on a deluxe CD a few years ago, so you owe it to yourselves to find a copy. It is definitely one of the weirdest things in the whole collection.

Let's get down to business...
Uncross those beautiful stems of yours, baby, here's the case I call "Number 666".
It all began innocently enough on Tuesday. I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk top and reading my name on the glass of my office door.

R-E-G-N-A-D K-C-I-N

My secretary lay snoring on the floor, her long, beautiful gams pinioned under the couch.
I didn't hear him enter, but my nostrils flared at the smell of his perfume: Pyramid Patchouli.
There was only one joker in L.A. sensitive enough to wear that scent, and I had to find out WHO HE WAS...

Last edited:
My longstanding tag line ^ above has and always will be one of my favorites.

To this day I have no idea what that means, but......

New one: "The bees and spiders have done jammed the police lock. I ain't been inside for a week and I know my wife is sleepin' with the bees."

Last edited:
from a supermarket commercial: "Don't worry about the flies, we won't weigh 'em!"

Wow, must have missed this thread.
My favorite is How Time Flys by David Ossman

Has the the rest of the crew and cameos by famous radio personalities like Wolfman Jack and the typical background sound layering

One of my favorites, and there is a CD available if you look for it. Here's a few from the first 6 minutes:

"Rolling tape 51"

"Entertainment Closeout, Jim and Elly Houseafire, (cough, cough) Rolling!"

"In 1950, while you were born like so many like you this nation hung out a clean hand and discovered the mouse-tongued enema of tomorrow, primitive black and white T, double E, V"

"They were the fabulous 50's, a lavish epoch of rhinestones and chrome..."

This is one of those looping albums that finishes right where it starts... "Realer than Life Itself"

Back
Top Bottom