Fisher CA-880 integrated amp

I had one of those in Silver. Don't have fond memories of it, as one of the Darlington packs went out, and took a speaker out with it. After I replaced the packs, I found a new home
for it. But I am sure there are many of them out there that haven't had any problems.

I had one of those in Silver. Don't have fond memories of it, as one of the Darlington packs went out, and took a speaker out with it. After I replaced the packs, I found a new home
for it. But I am sure there are many of them out there that haven't had any problems.
So far the one i got works. Hopefully mine doesn't fail on me since this unit is in good condition.

ahh, they really do exist....I have a 660 tuner in the store hooked up to a nikko amp....ne'er saw the same 'family' amps....

Yup, I also have the 880 and it also had one of the STK packs short. I repaired it and it still works great but I am not currently using it in any daily type of use.

My semi-conductor handbook says the STK0080 is rated at 80 watts with 65 volts max input.

I have a Fisher integrated (in storage, so no details), silver, very early in the Japanese reincarnation. I'm pretty sure it was built by Luxman, the internals look exactly like a couple of Luxmans I had.

Back
Top Bottom