For Infinity 80/90 owners

Infinity nutcase.
I'm posting this as a reference type deal. I was having a heck of a time finding spikes for my 90's. Everything I was looking at is M6 or M8 threaded. I know most of us never get these with the original spikes. Finally found some reasonably priced and they look pretty nice too at Madisound Speaker Store. I like the height, it's just about perfect imho.

These are the correct 1/4 X 20 threads.
IMG_1981.JPG
IMG_1984.JPG IMG_1982.JPG

I didn't use the insert, the studs will screw into your factory ones perfectly.

Last edited:
I forgot to put Ren or Renaissance in the title, should I edit that ? and add it. Standing back these look really sharp.

I looked all over on eBay and PE plus a bunch of other places, they are out there but jeez some of the places I looked their offerings approaching $50 and up per spike, nice yes, but $300-400 dollars for a set of spikes is high to me. These were $60 or so shipped for a six pack, quality is decent, they're heavy if weight means anything.

Madisound doesn't have a large selection but reasonable is the word here, and I've had nothing but stellar service from them. I think I ordered these on Sunday or Monday and they were at my door Wednesday. I'm just hoping this helps out future Renaissance 80/90 owners in the future if they search the topic.

Oh ya, one more pic. If you have your lock down knob it threads on the stud too.
IMG_1985.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom