For Those Who Enjoy The Walking Dead

Njoy-Music

Old Time Rock & Roll
Since the other thread seems to be getting off the original track, I thought maybe those of us who are fans could move our discussion to another thread and share our interest in the show.

If you do not like the show please use the other thread and say so to your hearts content. I respectfully ask of you to leave this discussion to those of us who do enjoy it.

If you do like the show and it's many twists and turns, lets talk about it! :yes:

So...we see Morgan earlier, saving Daryl and Aaron, and when asked 'why', states that 'all life is precious' (Buddhist zen stuff, that). Then they get back to Alexandria just in time to see the Ricktator put a bullet in Pete's head.

Wonder how this will play out...Rick is a long way from the guy that Morgan rescued back in the first couple of episodes of the show.

I really enjoyed the finale as well. It'll be interesting to hear the back story of how Morgan turned back around.

Are there only 2 'W' bad guys, or more? Seems they're setting them up to be villains for next season.

I thought the timing of Morgan's appearance in Alexandria was perfect. Just when Rick seemed to be proven right, given the freedom to do what he wanted to do and feeling so right about it all, Yoda, oops I mean Morgan shows up. I'm sure there will be an interesting contrast between their views played out at first.

Right up until the wolves come knocking at the door that is. It at least appears that the wolves are well set up and a disciplined group from what we've seen so far anyway. I'll bet the ones we've seen so far are just setting the stage for the larger group to come. Maybe a criminal group preying on others to further their own twisted ends. Another prison/governor war to come perhaps?

And it makes me wonder how much longer Deanna will be seen as the leader in the face of what's to come. Much less her state of mind after seeing her husband killed in front of her.

A petty harsh reality check.

Then there's also the potential romance between Carl and Enid to explore. So many questions.

When I saw Morgan doing his Kung Fu shtick I thought of Yoda too. :yes:

Poor Pete, he got Rickrolled.

Deanna gave the order, Rick was simply acting as Pete's executioner. Talk about changing the way things are done in the tidy little town.

Are there only 2 'W' bad guys, or more? Seems they're setting them up to be villains for next season.

There was mention that 3 people were exiled from Alexandria, 2 men and a woman. I am assuming the woman was the blonde tied to the tree in the previous episode. I guess we will have to wait and see if the wolves have a larger group..... Morgan should have killed them when he had the chance.

IMHO, the Alexandrians had a very cavalier and naieve attitude toward community security....they don`t seem to grasp the enormity of the threat from living marauders....luck has been with then so far, but we all know that won`t last very long.

Rick (even with all his apparent flaws) and The Group are still far more qualified to make "command decisions" regarding security issues, so I see things changing on that front.

Next season should be quite interesting. (Carl will be out searching for condoms :banana:)

Yeah, walls or not, they wouldn't have lasted five minutes against "The Governor" and his bunch.

I agree as it seems the folks in Alexandria all thought that once they kept the zombies out all their problems were solved. All they had to do was hand pick any newcomers and it would all be good. It was a constant theme with Rick's group how naive they were about the even worse threat of people like the governor. Who would be very happy to appear friendly and nice, sort of like Carol now, right up until they did you in. Without even a "Look at the flowers Deanna" to look forward to.

If they don't get rid of those boarding ramps to the top of the walls how will they ever keep the wolves at bay?

some interesting things as well. like first, who the **** are these people? whats the point of just coming in and killing most, and capturing some? Whats the deal with Morgan knowing them? Then the guy who found the photo's of the complex in the backpack. It was unclear to me if he found them, or if he was looking for them? either way, a mole in the complex. interesting. The thing with the young girl is kind of stupid. she seems like a pain in the ass anyway. maybe Carl will have to take her out at some point.

and we still have to deal with the wave of zombies that is coming from the truck horn distraction. such fun.

Morgan ran into the two guys at the campfire last season before he reached Alexandria, that's how he knew them.

It is still a mystery what the motives are for the Wolves though.

Season premier was intense. I didn't follow the show too closely at the beginning but wifey is really into it. Now she's got me hooked, dammit. :)

Why can't we all just get along?!
The_Walking_Dead_Wiki_Politicas_del_sitio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom