For Those Who Enjoy The Walking Dead

Also tv
Seriously,
Firing that puppy one handed on a motorcycle?
Finding more ammo for it during a zombie apocalypse?
Makes for good tv

I'm always hesitant to question the realism of a show that has the dead come to life as its basic premise but I did have a problem that Negan gets to make a speech for several minutes while surrounded by 20-30 people with automatic weapons.

I agree. I was thinking the whole time - why not just snipe the dude along with a couple of the others. I don't mind suspending disbelief for the whole zombie premise in the first place, but when you could take out the leader at the outset, why wouldn't you. Even if none of them were a great shot, if they coordinated 5-10 of them all aiming at Negan and firing at the same time, someone would have hit him!

giphy.gif

16c6295c0b6bce67c39c7a336141cf4d.gif

eVE47a.gif

Holy crap - the guy in the 1st one nearly got taken out by his target ! Potent stuff...

Woah, on watching closely, the second dude nearly gets hit by flying metalwork in a Final Destination style. Nasty.

Holy crap - the guy in the 1st one nearly got taken out by his target ! Potent stuff...

Woah, on watching closely, the second dude nearly gets hit by flying metalwork in a Final Destination style. Nasty.

They were both using a at least a 5 gallon bucket of it.

The second guy is FPS Russia. He can also be seen here (one of Guy Ritchie's better later works) -

Wow it's got kinda quiet in here ! No-one enjoying TWD these days ? I actually think it's got a whole lot better and now we are up to season 9 episode 6.

All I would like to say after watching last night is -

DAMN Carol ! That was cold, woman.

I have been watching from the beginning and looked forward to this season. I watched the first two episodes and could hardly stay awake. Not hearing much water cooler talk about it this year so I am apparently not alone in my indifference towards this season.

I stopped watching when they were at war with that cult of crazies, which season was that, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...??

So. Many. Commercials.
That's why I am taping it and watching it tomorrow when I can FFWD.:thumbsup:

The show really isn't that good anymore, and hasn't been for years. But, I have stuck with it this long, and I am going to watch it until the end to see how they wrap things up.

I stopped watching after Negan finally got brought down. That was a hard few seasons with those weirdo garbage people.... The next season opener was setting up for a ridiculous plot so I quit.

Yeah,
When they didn't kill Negan at the end of that season it blew my suspension of disbelief (yes during an improbable zombie apocalypse with an amazing amount of improbable twists) I tried.
I enjoyed the early seasons. I guess there was no place to go:dunno:

I just watched last week's season finale. Underwhelming, lazy, and lame.:rolleyes:

I got about two minutes into The Walking Dead: Millennial Edition or whatever the new show is, got annoyed, and shut it off. I'm done with Talking Dead, too. I'm not watching them sit around blowing each other about how "awesome" the episode was, when it wasn't. I'm not automatically watching CRAP anymore, just because they keep churning it out. Sorry, AMC. As a member on another forum said, you've pretty much milked the "zombie cow" totally dry.

Back
Top Bottom