Four Different Kenwood Eleven's and None of them Work Right

Jet757f

This has been an ongoing problem for a few years now. I have read other posts on here and it seems like people have very similar problems with these receivers.

Mine all have the same common problem. The left or right channel will start cutting out randomly. I had been using the Aux connector so I would switch to the Tape out and then it would work for awhile then start doing the same thing.

I took the cover off one of them to try and clean the pots like everyone suggests but found that they were all covered in a plastic shield and tied. I wasn't sure that I should take them off so I left them a lone. One of them has a problem with the Balance so I tried spraying cleaner from the outside but no help. So I have 4 Kenwood's sitting here not working right. I have been using my Technics (SA-AX7) receivers which never give me a problem.

I really wish that I knew how to work on this stuff like some of you guys do. I'm sure it would not be easy to learn. Anyone know someone in South Cal area or Las Vegas area that repairs these?

Man, that sucks. Hopefully, a tech will give you some good info. Those are beautiful receivers, sure hope you get it sorted out.

Back
Top Bottom