Friday Night at the Fest

Ray..we will have registration open til 9pm, but you will need to find me to get your room keys. Send me a PM and I will send you a phone number you can call. We will try to stay as late as we can to check people in.

I am pretty sure that the hotel has 3 carts. We will also have our Audiokarma dolly that people can use. Everyone always finds a way to get their gear to their rooms. I think that many members help each other, just to get the cart sooner.

I will ask that if you take your gear up and unload, please try to get the carts back down to the lobby, don't let it sit in the hallway. That would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will get in until roughly 10PM, probably too late to be much help to anyone but I will still check in.

Unfortunately it doesn't look like we will get in until roughly 10PM, probably too late to be much help to anyone but I will still check in.

You will be surprised how many people will be in their listening rooms then.

I was going to say Nancy that if you guy's leave and people have not gotten into
there listening rooms by then and you know there coming, Myself and or ED would
be happy to hold the stuff and pass it out when they show up. (if you wanted)

I should be pretty coherent till midnight, after that I can't make any promises but
there will be tunes playing an one/two cocktails being drank in our room for a few.

Glad to see you make another one Glen, stop in our room for some cheers bud!
(I know it'll be full of tubes, but you can manage again) ;)

as a former fest attendee, i strongly advise bringing a mover's 4 wheel dolly and a thick plywood sheet about 2' wide x 3-4' long and be a hero, procuring the hotel's carts is highly competitive sport. A nylon ratchet strap to stabilize the stack is a plus.

it doesn't take up much space, and is easily lent out when you are in your room.

former fest attendees will remember me and my mobile, wheeled stack of stuff, one trip only to and from the car!! nothing unattended!!

WATCH OUT for the slope in the front door's parking lot heading towards the water!!!!!

I'll be with you folks in spirit!!

Our Lager,
Which art in barrels,
Frosty be thy drink
Thy keg-man come, I will be drunk, from cans and or in bottles,
Give us this day our foamy head,
And forgive us lord of our spillages,
As we forgive those who spill against us,
And lead us not into incineration, but deliver us from Hangovers,
In the name of the Porter, the Ale, and the Imperial Stout,
Forever and Ever, Peace out...

:beerchug::beer::beerchug:

Hey!

Good to see that! I'll need company..
(funny, I just read something you wrote in another thread and got a good chuckle) :thmbsp:

You boys TRY not to get into TOO much trouble, OK ?!? Or do anything that I WOULDN'T do ? (Of course,THAT leaves it pretty effin' Wide Open...)

Back
Top Bottom