Fx Fargo series

Trying to avoid any spoilers for those who have not yet seen the most recent episode(s), ...
Use this BB code for spoilers:
[spoiler]Your spoiler text[/spoiler] produces a clickable button--click it!

I can't believe Elmer actually killed Bugs in last week's episode

:naughty:

Last edited:
......), just trying to figure out why Hanzie did what he did after bursting into Ed & Peggy`s cabin....
Here's my take.....
When Peggy asks whether Hanzee is sure that this is the path he wants to take, cutting off his hair, he says, “Yeah. Tired of this life.” I take it he is "tired" of being a ruthless hired gun and being the victim of blatent racism.

And oh yeah, what Finnbow said too. ;)

Last edited:
This last episode was really good!
I think Peggy might be just a tiny bit unstable though. (stab..stab...)

Being that I am from Minnesoda don't cha know. I just want to say that these here people on the show, you see, don't really talk like us real Minnesotans or N. Dakotans, eh. When we talk we sound a bit more intelligent I would say, mostly, yea, eh. If you ain't from here you just don't really know the nuances of our speekin patterns. I mean you can try to make it up but it just ain't that easy, eh, don't you know. It'll come across as all fake and stuff and then you'll be exposed you see. By the way all that there stuff, well it really happened just as it is being presented, pretty much I'd say.

I think everyone's pretty much in on the accent joke by now. We're used to our Detectives talking tough or having a thick New Yawk accent so when a pregnant woman detective comes along saying things like, you betcha, and by golly, while solving terrible gruesome crimes, it makes you laugh a little.

We're not laughing at you, we're laughing with you. (donch'a know)

http://dialectblog.com/2011/05/29/the-fargo-accent/

Season 2 has us all wrapped up in the tale -
Episode 8 was impressive ...
wanna see how it all winds up!!

Trying to avoid any spoilers for those who have not yet seen the most recent episode(s), just trying to figure out why Hanzie did what he did after bursting into Ed & Peggy`s cabin....
I think being called a mongrel and what happened at the bar in Sioux falls brought him to the realization that Dodd was no better than the patrons who confronted him.

Anyone notice the hangman puzzle written on the telephone booth?

My wife and I thought from the about episode 2 that Peggy was the biggest psycho out of the whole lot. Funniest line in the whole series so far, "Hun, you gotta stop stabbing him.".

Anyone notice the hangman puzzle written on the telephone booth?

My wife and I thought from the about episode 2 that Peggy was the biggest psycho out of the whole lot. Funniest line in the whole series so far, "Hun, you gotta stop stabbing him.".
Yeah the phrase was Sioux Falls.

Being that I am from Minnesoda don't cha know. I just want to say that these here people on the show, you see, don't really talk like us real Minnesotans or N. Dakotans, eh. When we talk we sound a bit more intelligent I would say, mostly, yea, eh. If you ain't from here you just don't really know the nuances of our speekin patterns. I mean you can try to make it up but it just ain't that easy, eh, don't you know. It'll come across as all fake and stuff and then you'll be exposed you see. By the way all that there stuff, well it really happened just as it is being presented, pretty much I'd say.

Oh by the way, myself and the missus are doing "Oh yah's" all the time now....with an touch of Australian accent. Are yet to progress to the "Don't cha know?".

The appearance of a flying saucer over the hotel parking lot during the gun battle puzzled me a bit. Whassup with that?

The appearance of a flying saucer over the hotel parking lot during the gun battle puzzled me a bit. Whassup with that?
I think just a dose of crazy - kinda looked like the saucer from Close Encounters ... maybe it was supposed to be in everyones' consiousness at the time.
But Rye was standing in the road looking up at lights overhead (after the Waffle Hut massacre) when he got slammed by Peggy's Corvair ...

Been an interesting 9 episodes - can't wait for Finale ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom