Fx Fargo series

ya know fellas- for what Peg lacks in the brain department, as far as it not being so attached to reality, she makes up for it in understanding just what to do in the moment. Cuz you see when there's a guy shooting at you, ya just don't stand around qawking at a for real flying saucer. So for the second funniest line in the movie I vote again for Peg, when she says " it's just a flying saucer Ed, we gotta go." You see if it weren't for Peg, Ed wooda just stood there until he collected some lead in the eye socket. Just ask Bear what happens if you stare at a flying saucer too long.

Sheriff Blinded by Light from UFO; Minnesota-1979 :deal:

valjohnson.jpg

http://www.ufocasebook.com/minnesotasheriff1979.html

I love this 2nd season of FARGO. It's addiction factor is right up there with BREAKING BAD. High praise indeed.

I love this 2nd season of FARGO. It's addiction factor is right up there with BREAKING BAD. High praise indeed.
As much as I like this season, I thought last season was better. Billy Bob Thornton was an awesome bad guy and the story line (and overall vibe) was more faithful to the movie. Oh, and nothing is better than Breaking Bad.:beatnik:

As much as I like this season, I thought last season was better. Billy Bob Thornton was an awesome bad guy and the story line (and overall vibe) was more faithful to the movie. Oh, and nothing is better than Breaking Bad.:beatnik:

BREAKING BAD was, IMO, the best drama series in TV history. It's the gold standard.

BREAKING BAD was, IMO, the best drama series in TV history. It's the gold standard.
No argument there from me. :thumbsup:

BB Set the bar very high...jus sayin Fargo is making some impressive leaps at said bar as it progresses.
:lurk:

I'm a big BB fan as well ....just look at my icon thingy. Nevertheless, soundtrack (to me) is better on this. Including this gem.

Yaaaahh ! OK then....it`s a wrap !

Man....that was one weird-ass ending....between the UFO reference, and the final reaction of Bokeem Woodbine`s character (which reminded me a LOT of the similar fate of Vic Mackey on the finale` of "The Shield")....

Not as many fireworks as I expected and I didn't expect Mike Milligan and Hanzee Dent to both survive. Milligan is gonna be one unhappy camper doing the corporate 9-5 thing in KC. Peggy (Kirsten Dunst) was my favorite actor this season. Great in a ditzy sort of way.

i was astonished at the ending; leaving the saucer completely suspended in the storyline; last we saw of Peggy she was sitting in the backseat of the cop car. so many things you're not supposed to do in fiction, but they did it anyway. i thought it was terrific.

I have not seen the finale yet as it airs after beddy-bye time for me. I agree with all the comments. The character acting is stellar, each one very believable in such an unbelievable script. How in blazes do you work a UFO into possibly the biggest scene and not come off as hokey is genius.

Back
Top Bottom