Fx Fargo series

More of a gentle slope epilog vs. cliff hanger finale. High marks nonetheless. Should take it's fair share of gold statues. :)

Enjoyed the dream sequence involving "Walmart". :rolleyes:

Great season and a very satisfying conclusion. I especially liked the tie-in to season one and how it was emotional without being sappy. An exceptional tv series worthy of several awards.

Milligan is gonna be one unhappy camper doing the corporate 9-5 thing in KC.

Yep, kind of like his own personal Hell.

At the end when Hank is at Lou's place I half expected Hank to say "I got shot and all you got for me is light beer?"

Milligan is gonna be one unhappy camper doing the corporate 9-5 thing in KC.
Aye. I figger his boss Hamish Broker is destined to be on the sad receiving end of a 7 iron on their first glad handing golf event. Compliments no doubt via Mike's caddy what dawns a duster coat of course. ;)

Last edited:
Lou Solverson (the Vietnam vet trooper) is played by Keith Carradine in Season 1. His young daughter in season 2 is the now adult officer Molly in season 1 who marries Colin Hanks.

Dunst is going to win a Grammy I predict for her role. She was phenomenal in this,the scene where she is sitting on the basement steps hallucinating was gold.

This was 100 times better than that there Star Wars movie my son took me to on Thursday and they didn't have 10 years to work on it either. Ya know then, It just goes to show ya much some good writing will do fer ya.

Nobody watch last night's start of the new season?

Missed a good two episodes if so, looking forward to Dot's story.....

Oh yeah...great start. I wouldn't want to be on Dot's bad side but something tells me her daughter might be the one to watch out for.

O....M....G! ...that may be the best opening episode of a TV series I've ever seen! No spoilers from me...but...though you do not need to have seen the Coen Brothers 1996 film...it does make watching Epi 1 a richer experience...soooooooo good! Epi 2 up a wee later!

Back
Top Bottom