Girl music geek found a home

Hi there after spending hours here reading last night, I wanted to introduce myself - and I hope to be participating in this community.

I know that the audio forums are mostly guys, but I am a girl completely obsessed with music, analog and recapturing the sound I grew up with.

Anyway, just wanted to say howdy, hopefully you all will see me around here quite often!
Hi, and welcome, Stacy Ellen. Now, since this is male dominated, as you recognized, what we do here is require all female newbies to post a picture of themselves :D
I'M KIDDING, MODS!!!
Really though... I hope you enjoy your time here! :yes:

Welcome Stacyllenk I am sure you have found home like I did earlier this year. You may want to think about becoming an AK Subscriber if decide to hang around.

Stacy, welcome to AK! You will not find a nicer group of audio nutz. But hey stay away from my vinyl sources, lol. Let the spinning begin.

Welcome Stacy. There's good news and bad news about this audio obsession. First the bad news: it's incurable. Now the good news: it's incurable.

Regards,

D-Ray

Hi Stacy...um...where do you live?
"... And thankfully I live in an area where there are tons and tons (and tons) of secondhand shops that sell vinyl, so there is so much material at my fingertips it is insane."
Cause I gotta go crazy once in awhile...know what I'm saying?

welcome. always nice to see women with audio interests. you're NOT a geek as you said. haven't read this whole thread so if I repeat excuse me. DO NOT overlook vacuum tube audio amps either vintage or new. May take some booklearnin but the rewards are worth it. A whole forum dedicated to tubes here on AK. Ask questions there and you'll get plenty help. It's all about the music.

Back
Top Bottom