Godless, The Most Brutal Western I Have Ever Seen: Netflix

Last night I watched E1: I was disappointed @ the debut episode, even nodded off a coupla times. I'll give E2 a try before deciding to proceed, or not, from there.

Last edited:
The expunged Epi's are still recoverable. Per your recommendation, I'll try @ least a couple more...

It also may just not be your thing but I liked it a lot. IIRC it was about midway that I wanted to watch the rest at one time.

There is possibly one of the most epic town-wide shootouts ever filmed at the end. Sam Peckinpah would have approved.

It also may just not be your thing but I liked it a lot. IIRC it was about midway that I wanted to watch the rest at one time.

There is possibly one of the most epic town-wide shootouts ever filmed at the end. Sam Peckinpah would have approved.

Well I did enjoy The Wild Bunch. :thumbsup:

Well, I made it through the entire serial. Honestly thought I might bag it again around Epi 5, but i stuck it out, made it through Epi 6, and @ Epi 7 - bang - payoff. Must say it is a well-cast, well-directed, and well-produced affair, ultimately satisfying story arc and a walloping finale.

Back
Top Bottom