Going Digital!

Hey Bro....Did you really hear all that stuff with the other plugs? WOW! So the Isotek is the way to go? I might have to look into those. Thanks for the tip, mi bro! So what else is going on over there man?

In a minute!

Hey little Brotha,

It's great to see that you've found time to respond, as mentioned while it's not everyday I've much to say, as I much prefer to listen these days, it's nice to try to reach out to others whom are openminded enough to understand how important these little details are........., and yes.........., there are some extreme noises coming off ones everyday AC outlets that we aren't even aware of as they're at subsonic levels, yet they do exist, and there health rise involved in being exposed from a medical standpoint where clinics have been talking about the effects of there internal sources of noise pollution for decades.

I decided to listen to what several guys at Music Direct or the Cable Company had said about the need for multiple devices from the likes of AudioPrism or PS Audio, and then now much more effective the larger more reactive IsoTek Plugs were, where one if placed on the systems line or onto one power or line conditioner, then one to the left and right outlets opposite your system as to stop intermittent noises from entering your system which are created by items likes refrigerators, computers, telephone lines, cable tv, microwaves, dishwashers, radios and so on, as each of these share one common line behind our walls which then all seemingly find there ways into our music transducers ( the speakers as well as amplification ) yet because one isn't aware of these ill effects, most then assume all is well............, well it's not.

Addressing these matters, makes for a better integrated sound whereas it seems layers and layers of muck, or dirt has been removed just as the sonics exits ones system, as if one hears music unraveling before their very eyes|ears as if one has all of a sudden invested another $8.000 into ones system..........., yes it's that spooky and shouldn't in my mind be taken for granted.

As always, Mi Brotha......, you're more then welcome.

Catch you on the flip side.
Peace.

I keep looking for reviews against the chord offerings.

You might want to visit

Robertmusic. Blogspot. Com

Where he's talking about both the iFi products and chord DACs, and then moving over to a Mytek Brooklyn DAC, seeming that said chord DACs doesn't preform well with DSD which some do like, I myself sit on the fence between DSD 128 and DXD 705, and can enjoy both for what each does differently.

You might want to visit

Robertmusic. Blogspot. Com

Where he's talking about both the iFi products and chord DACs, and then moving over to a Mytek Brooklyn DAC, seeming that said chord DACs doesn't preform well with DSD which some do like, I myself sit on the fence between DSD 128 and DXD 705, and can enjoy both for what each does differently.

As a matter of fact, I'll make it easier..........., read between the lines:

http://robertmusic.blogspot.com/2016/03/equipment-updates-and-paradigm-shift.html

Oh...mi bro! You know I'm with you in dirty power....I've heard a system with dirty power and then with it cleaned up. And the Isotek or devices like them are greatly needed. I had to change a simple ceiling fan out in one of my bed rooms. So before any such electrical work, no matter how simple, one must kill the switch at the panel box. I have 4 bedrooms up stairs and get this....when I went to cut the power for this particular bed room, to my surprise. Only that bedroom and a electrical outlet in the basement which has a second refrigerator are on that curcuit. Nothing Elise is in that curcuit! Crazy huh? So I say that to say, ain't no telling what is what in some of these houses when they where built. So dirty power can can be anywhere due to some idiotic electrician putting stuff on a curcuit that should not be.

It's no secret these days about Chord DACs.....they'd rather make a great DAC minus DSD as they seem to have horrible DSD from what I've been reading.

In a minute!

Oh...mi bro! You know I'm with you in dirty power....I've heard a system with dirty power and then with it cleaned up. And the Isotek or devices like them are greatly needed. I had to change a simple ceiling fan out in one of my bed rooms. So before any such electrical work, no matter how simple, one must kill the switch at the panel box. I have 4 bedrooms up stairs and get this....when I went to cut the power for this particular bed room, to my surprise. Only that bedroom and a electrical outlet in the basement which has a second refrigerator are on that curcuit. Nothing Elise is in that curcuit! Crazy huh? So I say that to say, ain't no telling what is what in some of these houses when they where built. So dirty power can can be anywhere due to some idiotic electrician putting stuff on a curcuit that should not be.

It's no secret these days about Chord DACs.....they'd rather make a great DAC minus DSD as they seem to have horrible DSD from what I've been reading.

In a minute!

I hear you little Brotha,

One never knows what's tied together, in much the same manner many take for granted just how noisy those AC outlets that come installed in their homes really do effect the sonics of ones system, that why those whom believe in such things move onto ones like the Maestro | Avatar Acoustics Afterburner 8 | Oyaide or Furutech | MIT which all lower said noise floor as each addresses noise filtration and clamps onto ones power cords and allows for far better integration of notes.

And let's not even get started on how many companies aren't able to produce great sonics from DSD as it stands, if as if many are into NOS type DACs for the sake of some supposedly better clarity, yet for the life of me I'm not sold on PCM files as the only means of enjoying said music files, as I do after all have to go with what my ears | heart tells me sounds | feels right, no?. Too my senses false or not?, there's a beauty to DSD that captures ones imagination and takes one beyond the mere realms of cosmic travel, yes..........., it becomes that deep.

In a minute little Brotha.

Back
Top Bottom