Good day eh!

StarEo

Hello from Canada! Thanks for the accept, finally got around to registering instead of just creeping around lurking here and there. I've read and have learned quite abit thanks to the mass crowd knowkedge base. This place is excellent! Hope to learn a ton more which I'm sure I will. My
Poisons,
Mordaunt short
Sansui
Bourbon
Red lit districts.

Cheers!

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome. Been reading like a maniac in this place. Alot of things of interest to me, so it's hard to get away..lol. I will try to orove myself worthy over time though I am a total beginer not quite but almost virginal. I did own a sansui amp my first one ever purchased new back in 76. Au3900, aa3900 speakers and i believe it was an sr22 TT fully manual. Wore out Many a stylus forgeting about the music ending..heh Unfortunately due to life circumstances had to let that system go. So now I'm on my quest to regain those items and more if possible.

Cheers to you all!

Welcome Canuck to the AK realm.

Lots to learn, lots to share.

Good crew aboard.

Bourbon, eh? Gotta be a story here.

Q

Thanks Qm2, yes sir, definately a few stories most better left untold heh. Forsure a couple of top 5 lifetime qualifiers for next day pain and regrets lol. All parts still intact non oozing, non blistered non gangrenous and nothing that involved coal oil to rid those nasty's with pinchers. Eeeeee!

Thanks Qm2, yes sir, definately a few stories most better left untold heh. Forsure a couple of top 5 lifetime qualifiers for next day pain and regrets lol. All parts still intact non oozing, non blistered non gangrenous and nothing that involved coal oil to rid those nasty's with pinchers. Eeeeee!

Graphic overload here!

Glad to hear all operations/parts are a go for green. :)

Take care and have great listening,

Q

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom