Good tube literature

Hi guys.
nice.
I m Erica leo, 23 years young. I love creating, listening music, playing dancing and outing with my friend. I love to make new friends. You can help me via purchasing my track here…
Please listen my track and I m sure you will love it.
:thumbsdn::thumbsdn:

Will a Mod please ban this troll before she posts more of this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got it, thanks.

BTW, have you ever noticed the "Report post" button? The red triangle with the exclamation point inside, upper right of any post. Click on that and it notifies all the staff that can take care of that. Should get you faster service.

Check your local library. Mine (Minneapolis) grants access to all of SAM's online Photofact library. Invaluable.

Also, Rider's Inside the Vacuum Tube was the book that really unlocked the mystery of the vacuum tube for me. It's theory for dummies, and works from basic electron theory, slowly adding complexity (diodes, triodes, pentodes). Plus, the illustrations use smiling atom dudes with arms and legs... what better way to illustrate the space charge, right?!

Finding a hard copy makes for great bedtime reading!!!
Mike

anyone familiar with: Vacuum tube amplifier basics by E J Jurich? Would it be too basic for a starter?
Yes, it's not a great place to "start". Content flow is kind of all over the place, and is equal parts theory, construction and miscellany - geared more toward someone with a general knowledge that is thinking of scratch-building. I think I would have been lost if I hadn't had a baseline understanding before picking it up.

Lots of great stuff in this thread, though!
Mike

I just bought: 'Designing High-Fidelity Valve Preamps' by Merlin Blencove, at available at amazon now.

Scifi, thanks for posting, especially those vtv issues, helped me fill in some gaps to my collection of issues.

Back
Top Bottom