Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 launched

I thought it was time for a new DAC......Hey Rachel and Ian....I'm still kicking around Allentown.

Sorry Ian but I had to let you folks know first....so is the new DAC way better than the 09???? Is it using a different tube???

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news! We actually beat the clock by starting DAC-11 shipping next Monday :)

Last few days left for pre-order special price. Don't miss it :)

All completed pre-orders will be shipped same day Sept 26th - tracking number will be sent to your payment email. Expect 5-7 business days for delivery in most countries.

Thank you for everyone's support by submitting pre-order.

Best,
Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

Best news I've heard all week! Just today I made some space in the rack for my DAC-11 and I'm really looking forward to filling that empty space right back up.

Were switching to more a powerful server, for about the last month, still getting a few hick-ups here and there during the transition. Thanks for your patience, when down it is usually up again in a few hours, should be all sorted in a few days (ya right :)

Cheers,
Ian

Great news! We actually beat the clock by starting DAC-11 shipping next Monday :)

Last few days left for pre-order special price. Don't miss it :)

All completed pre-orders will be shipped same day Sept 26th - tracking number will be sent to your payment email. Expect 5-7 business days for delivery in most countries.

Thank you for everyone's support by submitting pre-order.

Best,
Rachel @ Grant Fidelity

Rachel,

does that mean I can come pick my pre-ordered unit up Saturday (tomorrow) or on Monday maybe?

Cheers,

THC (aka Rick)

Rachel,

does that mean I can come pick my pre-ordered unit up Saturday (tomorrow) or on Monday maybe?

Cheers,

THC (aka Rick)

Calgary orders can only be picked up after Oct 6th. We need to ship some to the showroom at the same time when shipping pre-orders to other places - the extra days are the shipping time from Hong Kong to our own showroom.

All orders with destination not as Calgary, Canada will be shipped on Monday 26th.

Calgary orders can only be picked up after Oct 6th. We need to ship some to the showroom at the same time when shipping pre-orders to other places - the extra days are the shipping time from Hong Kong to our own showroom.

All orders with destination not as Calgary, Canada will be shipped on Monday 26th.

Awesome. Well I hope we at least get to read a few impressions from others before I get a chance to pick mine up.

Cheers :thmbsp:

fought the temptation as long as I could. Just pre-ordered.

but what a useful piece of gear this is. Looking forward to october. :)

Will you be holding all Calgary orders for pickup? I'll be out of town that week and would rather it was held at your showroom than waiting around my front door.

All Calgary orders are to be picked up at our showroom on or after Oct 7th.

WHY DO MY FRIENDS keep telling me about this stuff?! (mine's on the way!) Have been wanting to play with one for a variety of gear now. Oh well, may as well have fun being broke!!

I'm looking forward to my new DAC. I plan to use it with the venerable Nakamichi mb1000 transport at the 2012 THE Show in Las Vegas the January. If any of you AK'ers are at the CES, come by the Flamingo hotel to our NFS Audio Room for a listen!
Mike

Rachel sold mine at the TAVES (Toronto) show yesterday to an 09 customer, so guess who is waiting like everyone else for the 11 to arrive !. Ran it all day Saturday at the show, sold around 15 of them that day:)

Cheers,
Ian

I'm looking forward to my new DAC. I plan to use it with the venerable Nakamichi mb1000 transport at the 2012 THE Show in Las Vegas the January. If any of you AK'ers are at the CES, come by the Flamingo hotel to our NFS Audio Room for a listen!
Mike

Thanks Mike !!!

Cheers,
Ian

Back
Top Bottom