Great customer service from KOSS - worth sharing

Dave Perkins

I decided to make this a new thread since it could apply to more than just the product I originally posted about.

The background: a few days back I posted about a need for some ear pads for my ancient Koss Pro 4A phones (the original model). I also happen to have a set of the original ESP-9 phones that need pads.

Someone replied that he believed that Koss could still help me out. So today I called Koss customer service (800-872-5677) and very quickly got to a real human being who was very pleasant & helpful.

She told me that the pads they have for the Pro 4AA will fit both the Pro 4A AND the ESP 9's

They're under accessories on their web site (https://www.koss.com/) and cost just $5 a pair.... with FREE ground shipping.

Granted the new ones are foam filled rather than liquid filled like the originals. But how often can you find THAT kind of support for a product that's 50 years old ???

The also list many other models for which they have pads in case you have an old set of Koss phones and need some pads.

Kudos to Koss.... still an American company (in Milwaukee) providing real customer support.

That's great to hear (pardon the pun). I bought my first headphones back in '72 and they were also Koss. They had foam ear pads that lasted for about 10 years or so. At the time I couldn't find replacement pads so I put them in a box for safe keeping. Unfortunately they got lost during a move but I loved their sound quality. Glad to hear you can keep using them.

Back
Top Bottom