greetings from sunny charleston

alembadelic

Howdy folks, just a little introduction.
i'm a low budget music and vintage gear enthusiast. Listen to lots of vinyl, as well as streaming. A casual collector with plans of building up my system over time. Hope to learn here about preserving old equipment, upgrading my system, as well as whats the good quality stuff at a decent price. And if I get some skills, I'd love to build a tube amp one day.
Currently rocking a Onkyo TX-2500 mk i (in need of cleaning/repair), Sony STR-K840P (backup while the onkyo's repaired), KLH Sixes, Sony PS-X7 turntable with Stanson 681 cartridge (will need replacing sometime soon, looking for suggestions), and Onkyo TA-RW111 cassette deck. Also have some KLH Twenty Four and Thirty Two speakers.

I listen to a broad range of music, from classic country and roots reggae to psychedelic rock, drone and folk to hip hop. I love old heavy things that were built to last like old diesels and stereo equipment.

Welcome to the jungle my friend. Appears you got a good jump on your quest. Please let us know how things progress with achieving audio nirvana for ya!!

Back
Top Bottom