Greetings from Sydney.

Topshelf68

Hi all, thanks for letting me in. A big music and audio fan here. I love my analogue set up of an old classic well tempered into some Arcs. I have a new cart arriving next week and want to rebuild the classic deck, my search has led me here as it seems there are a few fans on the forum. I'm using a legendary Australian designed and built pre and amp from ME that I hope I will get to share with you soon. I'm also keen to explore the new convergence from Tron. So G'day and bye for now. ATB Ian.

I will do, I have a couple of systems one an old classic Chrome bumper set from Naim and some Teddy Pardo gear. Thing is I keep coming back to the effortless power and control of ME. The Dynavector amps were good and I'd like to try some pass labs and Mark Levinson kit. There is so much to listen to and then there is the music:)
Thanks for the welcome gents.

G'day m8, and welcome to AK.

Glad to have more Down Unders aboard. Nice to hear you are starting off with quality which will result in a great end product, right?

Enjoy your summer for what's left...time to share with the Northern Boys, eh?:)

Q

Well NZ is the land of the long white cloud, Aus is officially the land of the long hot summer....... Maybe too hot for a pome like me. It's just relentless and that sun will cook you in less than 30mins.
I've followed some advice and feel iknow what I like now I think room treatments are all too often overlooked I'm running some Arcs but would love a nice pair of Duntechs, there are so many fine speaker and amp makers here in Aus and then there is the continuum TT........ Winning lotto would be nice and maybe I could afford a decent home here in Sydney but that's another story.
Loving the layout of the forum and search function.

Back
Top Bottom