Has Apple tweaked the Bluetooth on the iPhone 7?

transmaster

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
My better Bluetooth earphones sound so much better on my 7+. This is not a subjective thing I fired up my 6+ for the last time before doing a complete reset on it preparing for it's trip to Gazelle. Has anyone with iPhone 7's noticed this? I know Apple uses Bluetooth V 4.2 but wonder have they managed something with in that standard. The Bluetooth god's are presently in the usual procrastination festival over V 5 which promises to close the wireless sound gap so we do have something to look forward to.

I am having a blast took advantage of this 7+'s 256 gig capacity and have loaded up 108 gigs of personal FLAC files.

Last edited:
It has been my unscientific experience that every newer version of the iPhone has better audio than the last, so I'm not surprised at your observation. I have a family of four with a 5, 6s, 6s, and a 7.

The Klipsch R6 Bluetooth earphones are the best sounding wireless earphones I have yet used, they cost just $60 bucks at Amazon a bargain.

What amazed me was how good the supplied Lighting EarPods sound. They are still way to fragile for the way I use and abuse earphones.

As I am listening to Yoko Kanno's wonderful "Ghost in A Shell OST" (FLAC). I am seriously thinking of getting a second pair of these Klipsch R6's so one can be charging which only takes about 45 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom