HDMI Cables

eteller

Addicted Member
Can O' Worms # 4230000 here. SO my kids broke the screen on my LG 4K tv. No one is admitting to it. I went a few days and was gonna punish the family longer with no TV but a sweet deal came up on a Samsung 70" 4K from a girl at work who is moving, I could not pass it up. My previous setup used the Xbox 1S cable ran through the wall that was very short. No way in hell I was going to believe a HDMI cable can make a difference but I needed a cable NOW. I recently installed my dad's new TV using Walmart's Black Diamond or something cable and was unimpressed with the build quality, braided cover was loose out of the box. So I hit up the local hifi store. I got a 3m AQ Pearl HDMI cable at a decent good customer price.
I fished the cable, hooked up the TV and the sound is much is much more dynamic. Picture is better (newer Samsung). Tried the old Xbox cable and sound was same previous blah, picture the same. Anyone else see a difference with HDMI cables?

Yes, but not so much for the cables but with the connector. I have found that even the females on the TVs need a certain connector to get a tight fit. (I can't believe that just came out of my brain)

AQ Pearl is one of the best values in quality HDMI cable out there. Cheaper then box store junk and much higher quality. I have yet to see an AQ cable with handshake issues or picture / audio issues.

Back
Top Bottom