Hello AK

Kendo61

Hi everyone! I am a new member, just joined last night! I’ve been googling information for a long time and have been reading the forum for several years now. I have always loved music and was in a band back in high school. Never had a decent audio system till about 4 years ago!
About 15 years ago I picked up a brand new pair of Bose 901’s series VI but never had anything to actually play them through till about 5 years ago when I picked up a Marantz 2330b for 300 dollars. Then a couple of years ago I decided to pick up a turntable to listen to albums that I had collected back in high school. It was a Kenwood KD 2070 with a Grado cartridge. I lurked around here and decided to sell my Kenwood and bought a Kenwood KD-750 last spring and put a nos Shure V15 type II cartridge on it. Again after reading this forum I decided to pickup a pair of Marantz HD-880’s in mint condition. I am now collecting vintage equipment and learning how to restore receivers and speakers. So I finally decided to become a member here at AK and learn from some of the best!

Back
Top Bottom