Hello! All, from a newbie

Welcome to the forum @EightiesGirl. I want to apologize if I made you feel like you did something wrong by not posting here first in the other thread. Sometimes I get in a hurry and don't quite phrase things properly. I simply should have said that I recommend you come here when you get a chance. Whatever you are looking for, this is the place to find it. Great site with very knowledgeable people willing to share and help those who ask. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forum @EightiesGirl. I want to apologize if I made you feel like you did something wrong by not posting here first in the other thread. Sometimes I get in a hurry and don't quite phrase things properly. I simply should have said that I recommend you come here when you get a chance. Whatever you are looking for, this is the place to find it. Great site with very knowledgeable people willing to share and help those who ask. I hope you enjoy your time here!
No harm done, I just get scared because I look at youtube videos and read the posts and people can get so mean there and I just wish the world were a kinder place. Not that you were mean in anyway it just puts a person on edge. This is one of the major problems with the internet and our modern time we live in. It creates an environment where people don't interact face to face and see what the emotion is behind the things they post so it leads to a lot of misunderstanding. I think that is why people are flocking to vintage gear because all of us remember what it was like to get together with our friends and connect over music. That, sadly is lost in todays world. I guess sometimes I feel like as Iron Maiden said "I'm a stranger in a strange land" Have an outstanding rest of your day! And thanks! :)

Ok, so I am new at this and posted replies before introducing myself. Please forgive me I don't do this sort of thing often and actually this is my first forum site.
As my name says I'm an 80's girl in every way, The 80's were my teenage years and as with most teenagers the decade they grew up in is usually their favorite.
I love the songs, the movies, the clothing and yes even the hair!
I have a new love for the receivers, turntables and tape decks of the 70's and early 80's and have been on a seek and buy mission for the equipment.
I love this site and all of you have such great taste in music and audio gear.
Go easy on me until I get used to doing this.
Thanks all.
Welcome to AK! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom