Hello all!

Welcome to the forum!

I see you are from Va. Beach and there are a few of us from the area (I am in Hampton).

May as well just open the wallet if you stick around as your audio knowledge will grow and the desire for new to you equipment will only keep growing.

Did wonder where you came up with the VLAD part of your moniker as there is a seller of audio equipment who many here know who does not have a reputation on the 'net that most would be proud of. No reflection on you but that is what made me look at your post in the first place! Just curious and in no way a reflection on you personally.

Barry

here's a pic, you can see where I just pulled the 180 leads from the transformer. She keeps blowing fuses, on the plus side though figured out it is not the power transformer, on the other hand it means alot more troubleshooting. :scratch2:

Attachments

• sansui 001.JPG
    sansui 001.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 2
:D My middle name is Vladimir. I pretty sure Im not connected to this person as this is the first website I ever had the nerve to post on, mainly because everyone here seems really cool. :D

Yes! We are so Coooool!!

Welcome, Chris! Hope you enjoy your excursion into the best audio forum on the web!:banana:

Rick in Lutz, Fl.

Back
Top Bottom